Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water Cloths


 I've currently got two people in my house with strep throat, one being  a 30 something year old man who after becoming sick has now turned into a big baby. (Doesn't that always happen with men!) So, it's up to mama to do the care taking! After a long day of dealing with two sick people, and just my everyday responsibilities,  cleaning, and cooking, I am exhausted! The last thing I want to do  after a long day is wash my face, and put my various creams on, etc. Last year, I slept with my makeup on a few times, and really paid the price . I've learned to just keep face wipes on my nightstand, as well as jojoba oil, and my night time face cream.  The face wipes I've had by my nightstand the last few weeks are Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water Wipes. I received the first pack of  wipes at an event I went to, and actually really liked the performance of these wipes.





In the pack you get 10 pretty thick cotton wipes but you get a set of three. The cotton hasn't been chemically treated. This takes off every single stitch of makeup on my face. Every single stitch, usually with one wipe but if I've done a full face of makeup (foundation, blush, eyeshadow, contouring, etc) I like to use two just to make sure everything is off. Although a lot of times that second wipe doesn't even look dirty after I'm finished using it because all of the makeup was taken off with the first one.  The wipes contain six herbs like rosemary leaf extract, sage leaf extract, lavendar extact, etc. What I like about these wipes is after I use them, my skin is not only clean, but super moisturized as well (without breaking me out.). The wipes are created with White Birch Sap that retains moisture to the skin.  All in all I love how well these wipes work, how clean my skin is after and  how hydrated it feels. I love that this product doesn't contain synthetic fragrances, phthalates, Dyes or GMOS.  However, these wipes do contain parabens, so that's a big minus for me and the price is a bit high for 30 wipes for $39.00, although you do get some great results.


What do you think about these wipes?

What wipes do you like?
 


Hugs,

Milly

2 comments:

Pamela said...

What a great idea! I have been SO tired lately! I have not felt like getting up to wash my face, but I can NOT get a good night's sleep in make-up. I am going to start keeping wipes next to the bed-- thanks for the tip!!

beautylogicblog said...

@pamela No problem Pamela. Let me know what wipes you get.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...