Beauty Holiday Gift Guide



Alright, I'll be honest, I haven't even started my Christmas shopping yet. Ok I'll be super duper honest, I don't even have a Christmas tree up either. I tried to do both on Saturday, go xmas shopping and buy the tree, but alas, I was busy tending to sick family. So I plan to start today, and if you're like me, a late shopper and you need some help deciding what you're going to get, here's some ideas of gift I think are great! woohoo.

Tarte The Starlet  Holiday 2011 

One of my fave  for the holidays. It's sold out at Sephora online but I went to two Sephora's yesterday and saw them in stock. If you live in NYC, and need the addresses of those Sephora's just email me.This is a steal for $52.00


Clarisonic Instyle Gift Set

If you read my blog you know I can't live without my clarisonic. This Instyle set has so much stuff in it. Kit includes:Cordless InStyle Red CLARISONIC® PLUS, Universal Charging Cradle ,Sensitive Brush Head, Body Brush Head, Trial sizes of Refreshing Gel Cleanser, Gentle Hydro Cleanser and Nourishing Care Cleanser (1 oz. each).Trial size of Refining Skin Polish (2 oz.)- Normal Brush Head.
- Delicate Brush Head. Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head. It's $225 but it's a $350 value.

Kate Somerville Tis The Season To Be Ageless

I'm a huge fan of Kate Somerville's products especially her Goat Milk Moisturizer. Anyway, you know my plan is to stay looking 21 forever, and this set contains so many anti-aging ingredients at a pretty affordable price $75.00.  The Gentle Daily Wash, CytoCell Dermal Energizing Treatment, and CyctoCell Dark Circle Corrective Eye Cream and Kate's famous Exfolikate.





Crabtree and Evelyn Hand Therapy Sampler
I've been shaking a lot of hands lately, and have notice peeps need to carry hand lotion in their bags. Your hands shouldn't feel like like sandpaper when I shake them (especially if you're a woman!). So this is a great gift for a co-worker or anyone else. Also, I'm addicted to my hands being hydrated in the Winter, and I tend to carry about 3 hand lotions in my bag often.  I wouldn't mind getting this at all.


Sephora Lashstash

I want this set because it contains 10 of Sephora's top selling mascaras. I haven't tried most of these. I think I'll pick this up for myself today.  $45.00

Vincent Longo Holiday Palette


This is one of the prettiest palettes ever. I'm doing a separate review of it, but look how cute the palette itself is. The shadows look just like Reeses Peanut Butter Cups and they are so pigmented. With one swipe of these shadows, you've got the quickest smokey eye ever!


Sonia Kashuk Prepping for the Party Lip & Eye Palette
I love  this palette and will actually be doing a separate review of it probably by end of week. The shadows are super pigmented (and their taupe is so pretty). The lip colors are very pretty too, and a $20.00 It's a steal, and the perfect stocking stuffer.  I also love that there is an  instructional on how to use it!

Borghese Candle Set

 Borghese Gardens Tuscan Home Candle Collection retails for $39, and is available online at www.borghese.com and at Bloomingdale’s and Lord  & Taylor nationwide.

Alright this is my Beauty Holiday Guide, what are some of your wants for christmas? I"m off to buy my Christmas Gifts and tree.


Hugs,

Milly

1 comments:

Clariza said...

I used to have a drug store obsesion w Bourghese nail polishes...i must confess. I was suprised to find them at Rite Aid a cpl years back. I remember the line being high end and sold at Macys in the 90s!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...