JJ EyeLashes Black Diamond Lash Extensions & Get 20% off BeautyLogic Special

Lashes day After they Were done



About a month ago JJ lashes in NYC invited me to get their new Black  Diamond Lash Set at their salon located in Midtown Manhattan. The Black Diamond Lash set consist of 120 individual lashes applied to each eye.   When I got there, I noticed the place consisted of about eight beds. Six of the beds were already full, and many of the women were fast asleep while getting their lashes done. I was approached by one of the girls Jessie, who introduced herself and brought a small book showing me the various lash sizes. I asked her to give me a natural but slightly dramatic lash (since I was doing my Good Morning Connecticut segment the next morning).  As I was led to the back, Jessie asked me to lay down. She applied tape on my bottom eye basically to make sure they remained close. She told me to try to take a nap, but I was awake for about 10 minutes  as she worked her magic, and all of a sudden I felt  the most amazing pressure on my feet. "What The Heck?" I thought. I couldn't open my eyes but Jessie told me "yes you are getting a foot massage." For the next 10 minutes, I received a glorious foot  massage while getting my lashes done. It was out of this world. Everyone who gets their lashes done at JJ Lashes, gets a complimentary foot massage. After the massage, I fell right to sleep and woke up an hour and a half later with some gorgeous thick long lashes. The only feeling I felt while getting the lashes was a slight breeze on my lashes. That is it.  At the end of the eyelash extension application (which took about an hour and a half), they  give you a special mascara to use on your lashes to separate them which is great (For some reason, I really need to put mascara on my lashes after I do my makeup.) I had them in  for a solid three weeks without any problems at all. Even when I rubbed my eyes, the lashes stayed in place. Sometimes I woke up and they looked a little unruly but then i quickly fixed them with the mascara they gave me. Unfortunately I had to take them off because as a blogger, I need to begin reviewing mascaras again. Honestly, I've gotten Lash extensions a few times. I have never gotten this many compliments on my lashes. It was almost weird. When I went to get my hair done, when I went to get a facial, when I bought some jewelry off of a vendor in the city,when I went to do my segment, everyone asked about these lashes.  I loved them so much that, I booked another appointment in their new soho location in the beginning of January to get this black diamond set again, since I"m going to the Peoples Choice Awards. Woohoo (I will be paying for the service when I go). All in all I highly recommend JJ Lashes. You're not only getting great lashes, but a foot massage too, and in their new soho location, they are now offering shellac manicures, Massages, etc. Anyway for the next three months from Dec 8 to January 8 from December 8 to February 8 if you print this review and bring it to JJ Lashes, you will get 20% off the services.  FYI: you can't combine my deal with any other deals. Here are the price points:


Ruby Set  $120 (80 Pieces per eye)
1 Week Refill - $45
2  Week Refill - $60
3 Week Refill - $90

Diamond Set  $150 (100 pieces per eye)
1 Week Refill - $75
2  Week Refill - $90
3 Week Refill - $120

Black Diamond  $180 (120 pieces per eye)
1 Week Refill - $105
2  Week Refill - $120
 3 Week Refill - $150
Book an appointment and Bring this add and get 20% off of these prices. 
Here are the locations:

Midtown 
56 W 56 St (btwn 5th and 6th ave)
New York, NY 10019

Soho (Grand Opening)
41 Wooster Street (btwn Grand and Broome St)
New York, NY 10013


Let me know if you get them, 


Hugs, 

Milly

10 comments:

Sherry B. said...

WOW, you look so beautiful here (of course, you usually DO)! AND you are going to the People's Choice Awards, too? How I wish that I had your lifestyle, lucky girl! Wanna swap? Mine is SOOOOOO boring!

beautylogicblog said...

Thanks Sherry. I'm so excited! I've never been to LA.

Danielle said...

congrats on the people's choice awards!!! woo hoo!!!

Anonymous said...

i REALLY REALLY want to take advantage of the 20% .. I'm surprised the end date is on a sunday since they aren't open on sundays. would have totally gone in today if possible. wonder if there's any chance they'd agree to extending this special to 1/9 ?????

beautylogicblog said...

@anonymous will try to see if they can extend it.

Barbara said...

I had black diamond lash extensions done today!!! Thanks for the discount totally a great deal. I am very happy with the eyelashes and truly enjoyed my total experience at JJ's. The moment I walked in the receptionist was very pleasant and helpful. Nicole consulted with me as to exactly what I wanted and gave her professional opinion. This place is very clean, comfortable and quiet(which from some reviews I wasn't sure it would be). The added extra massage was wonderful and so relaxing I did fall asleep. I will be back for sure.

beautylogicblog said...

@barbara yay!!!!

Alexis said...

Hey! I LOVE the lashes and you look FANTASTIC!
I'm coming to NYC for my birthday next week and wanted to look fab on my night out. Your post said until March 2012?! When in March, or did the 20% deal already expire? :(

beautylogicblog said...

@alexis it's valid till march 20. happy bday. let me know how they come out.

Julia said...

Hi Milly, will I still receive a 20% discount even if I was there before? Thanks!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...