TJ Maxx Beauty Buys for the Holidays

I firmly believe that you should always be thankful to people when they do something nice for you. Abuela used to always tell me, no one has to do anything for you so when they do, make sure you show them appreciation. TJ Maxx recently sent over a giftcard so I can show you girls some great beauty buys they have. So I decided to buy three people that have helped me throughout the year, three great gifts.


There's a girl at Whole Foods who always saves me their best oxtail. She's been doing this for two years.  Mr. Milly loves Oxtails! So I got her this Babyliss curling iron. She was complaining  to me recently that her hair is too straight. Hopefully this will help her give it some major volume: I got this for a steal at $29.99.


There's a woman postal worker who always allows me to skip the line. Not sure why, but when she sees me, no matter how long the line is, she calls me over to her. I picked this Philosophy set up for her that contains a lip gloss, and shower gel for only $12.99.


Then there's a really sweet lady at my local heath food store.When I order the organic apple juice she always gives me an extra blueberry muffin.  Not sure why she does it, but she always does it. So I bought her The Body Shop Shampoo/Conditioner for $3.99


All in all TJ Maxx is offering some great beauty deals for the holidays.


Are you addicted to TJ Maxx like I am?

Hugs,
Milly

5 comments:

ClariZa said...

I firmly believe exactly what your abuelita says...and I can say that its way better to hive than to receive. I always feel so much fullfillment from giving to others. To share love...sharing really is caring. Please dont ever change! You make so many of us so happy with your words and kind gestures...i for one appreciate your ways. Thanks for the wisdom abuela, you inspired greatness in your nieta bella!

Sherry B. said...

More proof of what a sweet person you really are, Milly!

beautylogicblog said...

@clariza you are so right! thanks hon, I appreciate that.

beautylogicblog said...

@sherry aww thanks hon. I hope you have an amazing holiday.

Jai said...

I love TJ Maxx but I usually go for fashion items and nor beauty. Both TJ Maxx and Marshalls have great clothes and accessories. And home decor too! But I never think to look at beauty items when I'm there and I'm a beauty product junkie! Must make a mental note to check it out next time I'm there.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...