Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil Review



Hey loves, how you been? Honestly I'm sorry I've been so bad about blogging.  I've been a bit crazed. I'm getting ready for my trip to LA so life has been hectic. I hope your holidays have been amazing!! What did you get for Christmas? I hope everything you wanted! But let's talk beauty. For the last few weeks, I've been using Tarte Maracuja Oil. You girls know I am the Queen of  oils. I love oils. They are not only fantastic beauty products but they are super affordable too (well most of them are). We've talked about the benefits of coconut oil, jojoba, olive oil, avocado oil, emu oil etc on this site.  But I have to be super particular about the oils I use on my face because my skin is super sensitive and acne prone. Maracuja oil (passion fruit oil) is a oil found in the  Amazon. It contains high amounts of essential fatty acids including Linoleic acid (which is so good for the skin and hair), Calcium, Vitamins A and  vitamin C. It's gotten some pretty great reviews, and I've been using it as well, and so has Mr. Milly. Click Below To  read more




I'll tell you one thing, I recently tested a home peel that left my skin  horribly red and made it super flaky with dry scaly patches, for about five days. I tried the maracuja oil after, and it helped tremendously. After using it for one day, my skin was back to normal. I thought that was pretty great. When applied, I use about three drops on my whole face. The oil which has a slight scent ( reminds me of vegetable oil) sinks right into my skin, doesn't break me out and leaves my skin super hydrated  and so smooth without feeling greasy. Many people use it in their hair, which makes sense because it contains a  high amount of linoleic acid (a fatty acid that works wonders on hair). I haven't tried that yet. All in all,  I like it.  What I don't like is the price. $46.00 is expensive for an oil.


Have you ever heard of Maracuja oil?

What are your thoughts?

What did you get for Christmas?


Hugs,

Milly

8 comments:

Diana D. said...

I was interested in buying this oil but to save money I bought organic passion fruit oil elsewhere for a fraction of the cost. I've been loving it so far, I always notice a difference in my skin when I wake up!

BonafideLatina~ said...

maracuya, chinola all the same :) I love that scent too!

Christmas was great hope yours was as well.

Enjoy LA! Great city.

kepsgrl said...

I've heard of passion fruit oil but not maracuja - sounds like a very beneficial product. Hope you and the boys had a great Christmas... I got a clairsonic!! Have fun in LA.

beautylogicblog said...

@diana D Yes a lot of people i know have bought it elsewhere to save money.

beautylogicblog said...

@bonafidelatina thanks I've never been, so excited.

beautylogicblog said...

@kepsgirl yay! let me know how you like the clarisonic!

Unknown said...

Never used an oil like this... I love Tarte's products too, should maybe try it, but the price is a bit steep :-/. I received the Clarins set for x-mas. The maks, serum and cream. Really like the serum, just a few drops hydrates pretty well.

kiersten (SLSG) said...

I received this today from the tarte company. I've never heard of it, so I'm kind of iffy. After reading your review on it, I'm stoked to try it!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...