Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream Review

As you girls know the plan with my life is to: 1) beauty or lifestyle report on a major network 2)stay looking 21 forever by anti-aging with powerful antioxidants internally and externally.    Since the under eye is one of the first places to show signs of aging due to it being the thinnest skin on the body,  I don't PLAY any games when it comes to eye creams. I apply eye creams religiously in the morning and at night (it's so important for you to apply your eye creams at night, because remember your skin repairs itself during that time). My latest eye cream and the one I've been testing for six weeks is Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream.

Click below to read more on why i love it





I am a  fan of many Caudalie products because they understand the antioxidant and anti-aging power of grapes. This product contains three super potent ingredients grape-seed Polyphenols, Resveratrol and grape vine sap. If you saw my CVS video you saw that I loved grape seeds.  Caudalie says this targets "wrinkles, loss of elasticity, dehydration, dark circles, puffiness, dark spots and loss of radiance." I still don't have wrinkles under my eyes however, all I know is when I apply this cream under my eye area, it's much more hydrated throughout the day. It sinks right into the skin while still keeping it moisturized and with all those antioxidants contained in this little bottle,  my goal of looking 21 forever may happen. :-)

What's your fave eye cream?

Do you hope to stay looking 21 forever?

Hugs,

Milly

Product provided forr eview, but by now you know Milly's rule. If I don't like it, you won't see it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definitely hope to stay looking 21 forever ! I may have to give this a shot and put it on my holiday wish list !!

brandalynfultononline.com said...

Yes yes! I want to look 18 forever! Please card me! Eye cream is my desert island must have beauty product. Well, maybe concealer and mascara too :-) My favorite eye cream right now is Sue Devitt's Microquatic Reparative Eye Cream. I can instantly feel it working whenever I put it on

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...