Get Beyonce Knowles 20/20 Look from Mally Roncal & Win the look here


If you didn’t catch 20/20 on Friday, December 2nd, I've got her look for you! Superstar mogul and fashion and beauty icon, Beyoncé, was a guest of Katie Couric and it was hard not to notice her glowing skin and flawless makeup! Here’s a chance to get tips to re-create Beyoncé’s glowing look (not just her pregnancy glow) from famed makeup artist Mally Roncal, who worked with her for this very exclusive interview. Mally share’s her inside tricks on how to steal this look:
 
−        Start by using my concealer to brighten under the eyes or any other place that needs help.
−        Next, use my subtle highlighter and contour powder to really bring out your inner beauty! The highlighter lifts the face and even illuminates the eye area. The contour powder instantly makes you look like you lost five pounds.
−        For eyes, I opted for my creamy, shimmery eye shadow, bulletproof Eyeliner and my secret: Volumizing Mascara.
−        To create glossy, Beyoncé worthy lips, I used my High Shine Liquid Lipstick.
−        This look is great for any skin tone and any age!
 
These essentials can be found in Mally’s “My Favorite Things Collection”. This kit contains all the Mally products used on Beyoncé, and will debut on December 9th for $59.50 on QVC. 

However, you girls can win one here. This is an exclusive facebook giveaway. All you have to do is like this post on my facebook wall. I will choose winner tomorrow. Good Luck. 
 

1 comments:

vrtish55 said...

You always give us great information, thank you Milly.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...