Crest Weekly Intensive

I have an obsession with white clean teeth. I remember when I was in elementary school, there was this girl that my schoolmates made fun of. They would corner her in the playground and chant, “tartar teeth, tartar teeth, you’ve got tartar teeth!” (kids can be so darn mean). She would try to run away but that would only make them chant harder. So since I never want to be known as “tartar teeth,” I take my teeth regime very seriously. I work hard, so I usually drink close to 6 cups of coffee a day to stay up. But you would never know it, because my teeth are still a gleaming white and I haven’t had a cavity since the age of 9. (I used to eat around a dozen Now & Later candies per day.) I brush, and floss like there is no tomorrow. I recently was able to try Crest Weekly Clean Intensive Cleaning Paste and it’s now been added to my weekly teeth care regimen.

Photobucket

It contains the same effective ingredient that dentist use when they polish your teeth. You’re only supposed to use it once a week (but I’m a little obsessive compulsive and use it twice a week). My teeth feel so incredibly cleaned and smooth after using this (as if I don’t even need the dentist) although the box says this shouldn’t replace your annual clean up. I love this, and knowing that it contains the same ingredients that dentist use to polish my teeth, keep me comfortable in knowing that I’ll probably never get a cavity again. Yippee! Try it for $3.99! It’s really worth it!

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...