INTRODUCING PEARLS BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Photobucket Image Hosting

Carol's Daughter is launching their first fine fragrance Pearls on November 1. Lisa Price descibes the scent:

"It is absolutely gorgeous and I am in love. For this scent I used violets, vanilla, lemon verbena and sweet sugar to make a scent that is not a gourmand but soft and sophisticated. I had the pleasure of working with legendary fragrance house, Firmenich to add the finishing touches to it and to create a scent that is as timeless as the gem for which it is named."

I was given the opportunity to try this scent and I must admit, I'm hooked too. Although this scent has notes of bergamont, lemon, apricot and peach, the drydown has distinct notes of musk and vanilla, wrapped around caramel. This fragrance is so warm and delish not overpowering at all. Mr. De likes it too and I think my aunt stole my bottle. Don't you just love this luxe and glam bottle?

UPDATE: BEAUTY ADVISORS FROM CAROL'S DAUGHTER WILL BE ON HAND AT MACYS HERALD SQUARE ON SEPTEMBER 13, 2008 FROM 1-3 TO INTRODUCE YOU TO THE STORY OF THE REAL CAROL'S DAUGHTER, LISA PRICE.

This scent is set to launch November 1, 2008.

What's your favorite Carol's Daughter scent?

What's your favorite Carol's Daughter product?

Hugs,

DE

7 comments:

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

Hmm, I didn't know that CD was launching a new fragrance! I will have to include it in my upcoming fall fragrance lineup.

My favorite CD product is the Mango Body Butter! It's the best for dry skin!

Ness said...

I haven't used CD products yet, but I'm always looking to add new scents to my collection. I'll definitely check it out...!

Product Junkie Diva said...

This is a new direction for her and that is great. From the packaging there is no way that I could tell it was from CD. I look forward to smelling this product.
thanks DE
PJD

Luxe Tips said...

Sounds yummy! I must try!

My fav CD product is the Black Vanilla leave in conditioner!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'll have to stop in to the store...I love CD's body butters--my favorite scent is Oceans, it smells so great and makes your body feel so smooth

Calming Corners said...

I am excited to try this fragrance! Thanks for letting us know.

yummy411 said...

LOL hold on why did i have to read twice when you said "i met mr. DE in a yellow tracy reese dress"?? LOL mr. DE in a yellow dress??? hahaha!

all your pics are photobucket... ahhh i love you enough to read again at an alternate comp =p ;)

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...