MISS OOPS GOT YOU COVERED

Last week I went to a Persian wedding. If you’ve never been to one, you need to go. I had so much fun belly dancing and getting my Dominican groove on. But before the wedding, I was a complete mess. I had bought this gorgeous black cocktail dress and had specifically purchased a deodorant that claimed it was “black dress approved.” So after applying the deodorant, I put the dress on. When I looked in the mirror, I was mortified! My dress looked as if it had white stripes on the top part. The deodorant had left so many thick white lines! I had my hair in curlers, my make-up still wasn’t applied and the wedding was in 30 minutes. Desperately, I ran to my room, picked up a towel and began dabbing the white stains but the problem just got worse! Not only did I have white stripes, but the towel had left lint all over the dress. I was going crazy!!!!! I finally called my boyfriend and begged him to drive to my apartment and grab my red cocktail dress. He was furious (I was in Long Island and my apartment is in Manhattan) but he obliged and my night was saved (although I was 2 hours late to the wedding). However, I just discovered an amazing invention that I will never be without.

Miss Oops Rescue Sponge


Photobucket

This Portable Stain Lifter is Fantastic!! It’s designed with scalloped edges, and it gets at hard-to-reach areas to gently buff away deodorant marks, makeup powder and baby powder from your clothes.

I love it! I tried it yesterday and it took white deodorant marks off my brown dress within seconds. It’s a fantastic product and so convenient. I wish I had this with me the day of the wedding.

Try it!

www.missoops.com


Hugs

DE

PS: I know I said the giveaways were this week but life has been crazy so they'll be next week! I promise.

7 comments:

BonafideLatina~ said...

I feel your pain on this one...I have tried all the brands of deodorant even the ones that are clear and still I get white marks...its ridiculous...guys have it so easy!! lol

This sounds like a great buy...thx!

Roselyn said...

wow, this seems fab! I hate when deoderants leave marks, it is so annoying!

Just_Wondering said...

Wow who would have thought there was something like this out there! Thanks for the info!

Anonymous said...

another tip - take a pair of pantyhose and gently rub across the deodorant stain. It lifts the stain right out...not sure of how this works but it does!

beautylogicblog said...

Kim, amazing! i had no idea thanks

Wes said...

LOL... Sounds like a typical "girl" moment

Tammy said...

Something else that could have saved you is using a damp makeup sponge..would have gotten those stains right out.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...