Good Enough For a Queen!

Photobucket

My current obsession is Kings & Queens Nefertiti Honey Shower Gel. I always loved researching about the real Nefertiti. You mammas know who Nefertiti was right? Queen of Egypt, known for being beautiful, invented her own make-up using a plant and she used honey as a part of her daily beauty regime. She was no joke! Anyway back to this shower gel,it's mineral oil and paraben free, (which is always a huge plus in my book) and when I tell you that this smells exactly like sweet delicious honey, I’m not kidding. As soon as I opened this, my nose was in heaven. The delightful aroma of honey lingered throughout my bathroom, and when I actually used this thick and creamy liquid, it left my skin feeling ridiculously smooth, soft and so moisturized-I didn’t even need to apply any lotion afterwards. Just like Nefertiti would have wanted it!

Hugs,

DE

7 comments:

Phyllis Bourne said...

This sounds YUM! I want to try it!

Kiki said...

Where does one find this?
I swear I just read about it somewhere, maybe Lucky magazine?
I would love to get my hands on some.

Wes said...

Oooooh this sounds 'delectable'... Where can we find it??! And for how much?

Product Junkie Diva said...

Delicious it's like I can smell it right now. I need to buy this product asap.
thanks for the review.
PJD

Nikkia Chanel said...

Wow!! Shower gel that smells like honey and makes you feel like a queen! Ill take two please (lol)
Where can I purchase this?

BonafideLatina~ said...

I've been searching for the right paraben free shower gel for me but I want one that smells good and I know will benefit my skin...hmm I may try this one.
Where do we find it???

Thx!!!

Calming Corners said...

This sounds great, thanks for the review!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...