BeautyLogic’s New obsession-Suki Lemongrass/Sugar Exfoliator.

I wanted to let you guys know about this glorious exfoliator I’ve been using. Have you heard of Suki? Chances are if you’ve walked through the beauty aisles of Whole Foods you’ve seen these natural products around. I’ve been using their Lemongrass Exfoliator and I love it!

Photobucket

First of all Lemongrass is known for working wonders on skin because it’s loaded with the powerful antioxidant vitamin C which is also a great skin exfoliant. When I was a teenager and suffering from severe acne, mommy would make me drink lemongrass tea every day. This also contains sugar! Sugar of course contains natural glycolic acid, which is a another fab exfoliant. I can’t stress how important exfoliation is for your skin care regimen and your fight against aging. (FYI, Yesterday, my theater teacher thought I was twenty-one, Yippee!!!). Everyday, your skin is exposed to so many toxins and pollutants. A great exfoliator will help remove that exposed layer, and reveal your wonderful new skin. Exfoliation is great if you suffer from hyper pigmentation as well. It will help clear up those marks a lot faster. I don’t recommend exfoliating every day but twice or three times a week is sufficient.

When I opened Suki's Lemongrass/Sugar exfoliator the first thing I noticed was the delicious aroma of lemons. I then took about a dime size of the product and began applying using gentle circular motions on my face. Now the first day I used this, I had come from taking my headshots so my skin was packed with make-up (reporters need to take headshots). With one application of this, my make-up was completely removed. The granules are not harsh and my skin was not left overly red or irritated. After I used it, I noticed that my skin was left so soft with a gorgeous glow! I also used this after i self tan, and it's fabulous for removing tanning cream that has gotten on your fingertips. I love the fact that this product is completely vegan and that the owner Suki wants to make a perfect skincare line with 100% natural ingredients. Mommy’s been using this too and she’s obsessed.

Have you tried Suki Products before?

What do you use as a great exfoliant?


Hugs,

DE

10 comments:

BonafideLatina~ said...

I was reading about Suki on another blog I think last week. This sounds great...but question...I recall you mentioned that you were using Clarisonic...I just bought one and have been using it for about a week and I really like it but I'm getting used to it as well...just wondering since the Clarisonic already exfoliates the skin on the face will it be too harsh for me to exfoliate with a product similar to the Suki Lemongrass Sugar Exfoliator? Just curious on what you think.
Headshots? NIICE good luck with everything Ms. Future Reporter Taking Over the World! :)

beautylogicblog said...

Hey Bona, isn't the clarisonic fantastic! I love it. I would definitly not use the Clarisonic after/before using Suki. What I've been doing is using the Clarisonic one week and the suki the next-changing it up. And thanks for the reporting accolades. I hope it works out. Hugs, DE

MakeupByRenRen said...

wow this sounds great...whole foods here i come!

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I've never heard of Suki, but I love a great exfoliator! I use this scrub from Neutrogena. I can't think of the exact name, but it's really good.

yummy411 said...

can't wait to try mine now!

BonafideLatina~ said...

Thx for the tip DE!

Calming Corners said...

I have not tried this product before but I am all about exfoliation!!!

the beautynista said...

arrrghhh...the Whole Foods in Philly doesn't carry this line.

Joi said...

Suki is the truth. I only use it once a week as my facial exfoliator, it's gentle enough for everyday but I don't need that kind of exfoliation.

Mischo Beauty said...

Ok, I'm an exfoliant addict! LOL. Adding this to my list of products to try. Thanks for this. :)

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...