HOLY GRAIL FRAGRANCES

When I go to Sephora, the first spot I run to is the fragrance section to try out new scents. I’m obsessed with them. It’s to the point where I have an area in my closet strictly devoted to my scents (Mr. De is not happy about having to put his work clothes in the dresser because of my perfume addiction taking over our closet). But, no matter how many new scents I buy or what season I’m in, I always end up going back to my Holy Grail which is the Dolce & Gabbana’s Women.

Photobucket


I’ve been wearing this for six years and I just can’t stop. I'll try out a new scent for a week or two but always revert back to this one. I don’t know what it is about this scent on me but the chemistry between us is fantastic. On my mom this smells like cat piss but on me, it’s glorious-clean and fresh but seductive at the same time, not overpowering at all. It’s to the point that I got into an argument on the 1 train yesterday because this guy kept sniffing me and telling me how amazing I smelled (NY subways are so full of weirdos).

What’s your holy grail scent?

Would you recommend any?

Hugs,

DE

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Versace Red Jeans

Wes said...

LOL!! I've never smelled that fragrance before, I need a new one too. My current favorite is the Burberry Classic, I LOVE that scent.

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

Yes, great minds do think alike! :-) LOL!!

Anonymous said...

HEY DE! I love your blog, I discovered it maybe a month ago through Scandalous Beauty's blogroll and now I'm ADDICTED!
Keep up the good work!
Okay back the question at hand.
My signature scent is Miracle my Lancome...I know it isn't fancy but it smells oh so good on me. I just order it from the Lancome website. I don't have strangers sniffing me, then again I live in FL, so I don't have to deal with the Subway creeps.

BonafideLatina~ said...

Hi DE!

Well for me it has been Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Perfume For Women...it is just such a heavenly scent and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the female curvy silhouette that the bottle is made of...its lovely!!! I recommend it.

Anonymous said...

My go-to perfume is Hane Mori Butterfly. It's has a regal scent and has been know to make men's knees buckle.

beautylogicblog said...

I have all of the fragrances you mammas mentioned lol, (i told you i was crazy) but i always go back to my Dolce. lol

Phyllis Bourne said...

I haven't worn fragrance in a while.

He doesn't wear it to work, but otherwise the husband puts on enough for both of us. I have to hang my head of the car window like a dog to breathe.

Calming Corners said...

I love to try all types of fragrances. I agree with wes right now I am a fan of Burberry.

Anonymous said...

I love the Betsy Johnson perfume mainly because its more spicy than flowering.

Luxe Tips said...

Mine is Coco Mademoiselle. Although I am a new Hanae Mori Butterfly junkie too!

Great post!

Roselyn said...

Ha! I bet that was the 1 train! ;)
Anyhow...yes this is truly in deed a yummy scent, but maybe it should come with a warning label! LOL.

Marilyn270 said...

Love your blog !---and I found out about it through Yepanotherone.com. Anyway--My favorite fragrance is Dolce & Gabana Light Blue Love It, Love It, Love It and I will always have at least 2 bottles of it at ALL TIMES !

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...