Essie's Winter Line- Glam Sneak Preview

Ah, you beauties know how obsessed I am with Essie polishes. I have over 100. Essie decided to give BeautyLogic a sneak peak of their fantastic winter collection coming out in November. Essie Weingarden had this to say about her winter collection:

"Winter’s divine fashions parallel essie’s new collection of six striking nail colors from classy reds to shimmery violets and a surprising burst of gold, proving that “without color, it wouldn’t be fashion.”

Essie's winter 2008 nail color collection includes:

Shifting Power – Sizzling molten gold

Photobucket

Bold and Beautiful: Rich, ruby garnet

Photobucket

Damsel in a Dress – Oh-so-deep currant
Photobucket

It's Genius: A violet quartz shimmer

Photobucket

Rock Star Skinny: Glamorous crimson red

Photobucket

Sexy Divide: Electric Violet Temptation

Photobucket

What are your favorite shades in the Essie new Winter Collection?

Mine would have to be Shifting Power & It's Genius. I love them! They'll look gorgeous on my tan skin.

Hugs,

DE

4 comments:

the beautynista said...

I'm liking the way It's Genius looks too!!

Luxe Tips said...

Mmmmm. I like! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

i want them all right now sharon

Anonymous said...

I'm liking it's genius and sexy divide they look beautiful

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...