Tracy Reese & Sally Hansen Know Beauty

I'm obsessed with Tracy Reese. She happens to be my favorite designer.  Anyway, this fall, hot plum, silver and fiery red’s seem to be taking over. Tracy Reese and Sally Hansen collaborated to create a fantastic fall line that includes all of these hot shades and so much more!

Alchemy- a gorgeous dark purple. I love purple!

Photobucket

MoonStone-Silver at it’s hottest!

Photobucket

The Good Earth-a Sexy Dark brown plum
Photobucket

Night Lily- A gorgeous fun pink!

Photobucket

Storymy Blue-a blue teal. This is probably my fave color.

Photobucket


Torrid Bloom- a stunning reddish pink
.
Photobucket


Divinity-A Creamish beauty.

Photobucket

Raven’s Swing- A sophisticated brown shade with GLITTER (you know I love glitter-so fun)

Photobucket

Cruel Heart- Breathtaking sexy burgundy

Photobucket

Quartz Chameleon-A show stopper light pink

Photobucket

What's your favorite color in the Tracy Reese Collection?

Here's a weekend giveaway. We're giving way the whole Tracy Reese & Sally Hansen Fall Collection to one lucky reader. Send an e-mail to beautylogicblog@yahoo.com with the subject "DE I like Tracy Reese & Sally Hansen too.Give me that fall collection" Winner gets picked by my cousin and announced Tuesday September 16 2008.

10 comments:

the beautynista said...

luvn Divinity color

The Crafty Nanny said...

I'm lovin the divinity...very work appropriate lol!

MakeupByRenRen said...

dark earth looks hot!

Product Junkie Diva said...

Composing email NOW..lol Great contest.Thanks DE

Ness said...

I like the Alchemy, Moonstone & Divinity! I want them all...& I was looking for new colors for the fall that will work w/ my skin tone ;)

BonafideLatina~ said...

I love the first one!

Wes said...

Your nails are so perdy!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I found your blog through postings at my school this summer, and have been reading it since.
Great stuff!

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I'm loooooving the Dark Earth!!! I can never get my nails to look so well...polished! LOL

B said...

Ohmiiigoodness, I need Dark Earth is my life!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...