Exuviance is Extraordinary

I hope you guys had a fantastic Labor day. I had an amazing time, frolicking in the sun with friends (with spf 40 of course). I’ve mentioned to you guys before that I take my anti-aging regime very seriously. My mom has always taken her anti-aging regime seriously and at the age of fifty-something she doesn’t look a day over thirty-five. It’s amazing! (I’m in my mid-twenties and I’m proud to say I still get carded.) I’d like to attribute it to good genes but I know that’s not the case. (Some of my aunts look a lot older than their ages.) My mom has always used serums and one of the main ingredients in my anti-aging arsenal is my serum. I love serums! They are highly concentrated liquids packed full of antioxidants and vitamins that are incredibly beneficial for the skin. One of my favorite serums is Exuviance Bionic Vespera serum.

Photobucket

This leaves my skin in amazing shape. It’s formulated with PHA’s which are Polyhydroxy Acids (this is a new form of Alpha Hydroxy that is supposed to work better on sensitive skin and PHA;s provide much more moisturizing and humectant properties than AHA’s) and it also contains Pro Vitamin A, C and E (top-notch antioxidants that are known for working wonders). I use this light weight serum every morning and night, and seriously my pores are so much smaller, my skin glows and it's so much clearer and moisturized! I absolutely can see a remarkable difference when using this! I love it!


www.exuviance.com


What are some of your favorite serums?

Any anti-aging weapons you want to share?

FYI: We're having some great giveaways this week so stay tuned.

Hugs,

DE

8 comments:

Tami said...

I love serums also. I've tried to experiment by not using them and I always regret it so at pushing 40 and not looking it, I want to make sure so I stay that way!

I love Bliss Sleeping Peel and Jamie Earl Repair Serum.

Calming Corners said...

Thanks for this, I picked up some serum the other day and you could smell the alochol.

Wes said...

I've never tried any anti-aging anythings yet... I guess at 28 now IS the time to start investigating, lol

Phyllis Bourne said...

I use the Olay Regenerist serum...sometimes.

I'm 45. When I was in my mid-20's, I assumed my battle would be with wrinkles now. Not so. It's the sag and freckles/brown spots. And I've always been diligent about sunscreen.

My advice? If you don't already, learn to sleep on your back and on a satin pillowcase.

BonafideLatina~ said...

Well about a month ago I switched my skin regime to another brand, its called Sense and its made by Usana Health Sciences...it has a lot of antioxidants and so far I love the line. It does have a serum which I love...now I just have to get that Clarisonic and I'll be set :)

Glad you had a great holiday weekend!

Anonymous said...

I use Juice Organics Eye Treatment, does that qualify?
@pbw...sleeping on my back? that's going to be hard but imma try, thanks for the advice.

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

One of my favorite serums is by Sothy's. It's luxurious and works wonders!

Luxe Tips said...

Great post. Definitely will try. I nominated your blog for an award! Check it out on my site!

Toodles!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...