Natural Sexy Lips with Lavanila

I have this LL Cool J complex where I lick my lips every five seconds. Lip glosses never last more than 5 minutes on me before I have to reapply because I’m constantly licking my lips! I really try to stop myself from doing it because the fact of the matter is, every time I lick my lips, I’m basically ingesting my glosses and who the heck knows what kind of harsh chemicals they contain. In fact, a recent study conducted by the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics found that a large number of major lip products on the market contain surprisingly high levels of lead that can be toxic if ingested. Oooh very scary!!!!!! But I recently tried the Lavanila’s Lip Shines

Photobucket

and I’m in love!!!!! First of all, these products are 100% chemical free, and they deliver a healthy dose of 30 essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids and 100% pure apricot, jojoba and sunflower oils. I got the Warm Nude in Vanilla Coconut. My lips were left incredibly soft, so shiny, nourished, and the taste of vanilla-coconut….yum! I absolutely loved this!
If you’re looking for natural lip care this is a great alternative for you lovelies.

Do you use any natural ingredients on your gorgeous lips?



Hugs,

DE

5 comments:

Product Junkie Diva said...

I love it too. I even put it on before I go to sleep at night..lol
This is a really nice natural gloss.
Have a great weekend.
PJD

Ness said...

I've been trying to find a nice gloss that won't dry my lips. I read that certain lip glosses will dry your lip or irritate them. I'm the type who applies lip gloss or chap stick often b/c I hate the feeling of dry lips. I think I'm going to look into especially since Product Junkie Diva said she uses it b4 going to sleep (which is a must for me).

Ugochi said...

lol @ "LL Cool J complex"

i lick my lips a lot too, so maybe i should get this gloss!

Beauty 365
Beauty Every Day

Wes said...

Ok where'd you get it from?? You never tell us!! lol

MyFashionAddictions said...

I love how you give alternatives and tell about products which are natural/harsh chemical free!:)

I also lick my lips way too much which is why I don't wear lipgloss, it all ends up INSIDE my mouth instead of ON it lol.
I just use blistex Silk&Shiny which is a shiny lipbalm and doesn't give me the urge to lick like lipgloss.. Sometimes I use Vaseline.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...