The Movie The Women

Photobucket

Are you guys going to see The Women this weekend. I’m actually dying to see it. I love all the actresses in it (especially Jada and Eva) and I love how this movie focuses on the bond that women share with their friends. That's an important part of life.

Dove wanted me to let you guys know that they worked with film director Diane English to create a short film called The Women Behind “The Women.” This short film follows 16-year-old teen journalist Cammy Nelson behind-the-scenes of The Women to learn, first-hand, how Hollywood creates the images we see on screen, highlighting the work and people involved in making a major motion picture come to life.

The short film encourages women to challenge today’s beauty stereotypes, celebrates the opportunities for women to empower one another and explores the diverse definitions of beauty, shared through interviews with some of the cast and crew of The Women. The Women Behind “The Women” is available exclusively on Dove.com. I’d say go see them both. You guys can see exclusive clips of the movie The Women on ftp://rocketxl.com/ then input username: thewomen passcode: sept12.

I'll support anything that wants women to learn how to feel better about themselves!

Hugs,

DE

5 comments:

Ness said...

I planned on going to see The Women. I'm dying to see Miss Jada in action! I haven't seen her on the big screen in a hot minute. I was going to go by myself, but I'll probably ask a few girlfriends if they want to watch it with me :) I also want to see The Family That Preys.

Mel said...

Hello! First if all, kudos to your awesome blog. I absolutely love it. Well, I am actually looking for this website that I am pretty sure that I found on your blog some time ago. It was the type of bra that's perfect for evening gowns, and I believe this whole brand catered to those looking for specialty bras. I am contacting you this way, because I couldn't find an email address. Could you please email me at dr.mhowell@gmail.com or if not maybe just reply to today's post with it? I have a 10 year reunion coming up, and wish I would have written the site down. Thanks so much.
Sincerely,
Melanie

justme said...

i want to see it but i didnt go this weekend. it is on my must see list because it contains a cast of beautiful women

beautylogicblog said...

Mel, I never posted anything about bras on this site. sorry

MakeupByRenRen said...

my girls and i already set a date to see it this weekend...i hope i dont cry too much! i'm a sucker for these kinda movies

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...