LANCOME & ARLENIS SOSA =BEAUTIFUL

Photobucket

According to WWD

"Lancôme has added an up-and-comer to its stable of spokesmodels: Arlenis Sosa, a 19-year-old former student discovered in her home country of the Dominican Republic this past April.

“Arlenis possesses beauty, intelligence, charm and compassion,” said Odile Roujol, president of Lancôme. “All of our brand ambassadors share these attributes, so we knew she would be a wonderful addition. We are very proud to welcome her to the Lancôme family.”

Sosa was discovered on her way to a college class by a designer, who sent a shot of her to Marilyn Agency’s Peter Cedeño. She arrived in the U.S. this spring, signed with the Marilyn..."

I love that Dominicana & Lancome!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Hello! First if all, kudos to your awesome blog. I absolutely love it. I am actually looking for this website that I am pretty sure that I found on your blog some time ago. It was the typr of bra that's perfect for evening gowns, and I believe this whole brand catered to those looking for specialty bras. I am contacting you this way, because I couldn't find an email adress. Could you please email me at dr.mhowell@gmail.com? Thanks so much.
Sincerely,
Melanie

BonafideLatina~ said...

Nice!!! So happy for Ms. Arlenis!!! SO exciting to see a Dominican with a top cosmestics company beauty contract :)

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...